An Odd History with a Paper Trail, with highlights, things in between & many omissions
- Born and bred Yukon Territory, Canada 1944
- Moved to England 1968
- Education: BA (Hons) Law
- Family: two children
2006: Conception & Birth of The Snowball Gang
Artworks inspired by Paper Snowballs
2005: ‘Yukon Home-Made’ – Solo Exhibition
2005: The Lyrical Tale of Bisley – Transformed
Exhibition of Rolling-pin Prints on unfired paper clay
- 2005 – Stroud Valleys Artspace Taster Exhibition, Museum in the Park, Stroud ‘Yukon Fishing Hole’, unfired paper clay, gesso wax, acrylic.
- 2004 – Royal West Academy of England 152nd Autumn Exhibition ‘A History in Trilogy’, papier mâché, wax, gesso, hair.
- Stroud Valleys Artspace
- 2002 – 2005 Annual Open Studios events participant
- 2003 – Publicity Manager
- 7 Commissions for Cotswold Hotel chain
- “Go & See” programme (3 years)
- 2002 – 2004 Stroud College – College Exhibition ‘Parchment’ unfired paper clay.
Exhibitions: 2000 & 2002
A Lyrical Tale Of Bisley
…47 paintings made on gessoed papier mâché palettes
1995 – 2000 Teaching Courses
Decorative Finishes and Painting
- Founder Member of BADFA (British Association of Decorative Folk Art)